Friday, June 10, 2005

Dean done?

I can't imagine a GOP Chairman lasting near this long with similar gaffs and the mis-leadership of Dean. What must democrats be thinking? One of the brightest of the group is Ford and he's not hiding his opinion.

JustOneMinute: Harold Ford Missed The "Get Behind Dean" Memo:
Harold Ford Missed The 'Get Behind Dean' Memo
Dems are rallying behind Dean, but Harold Ford of TN missed the memo. From his appearance on Imus this morning:
June 9, 2005
Imus: 'On another note here, speaking of the Democratic Party, which you are a member of, how's Howard Dean working for you?'
Rep. Harold Ford Jr.: '(Laughing) I won't have him down so many times in Tennessee on the campaign trail with me. He has made some comments as of late that really speak to a lack of understanding I think, of the country, a lack of understanding of faith and values. I'm a Democrat and I'm a God fearing one. I grew up in church. Christianity is not reserved for white males"

No comments: