Wednesday, April 30, 2008

EXPELLED

live dangerously be a conservative: EXPELLED: "I Went to see Ben Stein’s movie “Expelled”, which opened yesterday. I didn’t know what to expect. I thought it would be a funny satirical type of thing. I was wrong. But let me set the stage. I chose a matinee (3:40 to be exact) at a multi theatre movie house. I wondered if I should call ahead to make sure I could get in. I didn’t. I pulled into the parking lot and decided I had made the right decision, there were very few cars there. They had 16 different shows on the venue. When I went and found the theatre with Expelled, I went in and not a soul was there nor did anyone come in later. It was great. A private showing for me."

An excellent review from Muskegonite "Live Dangerously"
click and read it all with lots of links!

No comments: