Wednesday, May 13, 2009

This is disturbing-"Mission Accomplished" deleted.


I posted this back in 2007 when a friend told me "Bush landed on the aircraft carrier, said "Mission Accomplished" and told the world that the war was over".

http://muskegonpundit.blogspot.com/2007/05/msm-keeps-repeating-democrat-lie.html

It is an oft told lie, made up by Bush-haters and the liberal MSM (redundancy alert!) so when I saw it again on the web I went back to my original post and clicked my link to the US government website http://www.state.gov/p/nea/rls/rm/20203.htm and found, voila! gone, deleted, out-of-there!
The US government had deleted the link and any mention of what President Bush said that day.

I even went to youtube and found only hate-Bush, misleading or shortened to the point of meaningless links to videos.

The entire Bush speech on video is nowhere to be found.
So the lie will be perpetuated and the truth buried.
Our brave new world with our great leader and his acolytes.

An aside:
My friend is an elderly gentleman who had no internet connection, so I went to the US government website and printed out the entire Bush "Mission Accomplished" speech on the USS Abe Lincoln.

He read it and responded, "you got this from the internet, right? Anyone could have written that. I don't believe things from the internet".

He gets most of his "news" from TV and Time magazine.

He had comfortably settled into his belief and no more information was needed.

State a lie often enough and people will see it as the truth.


No comments: