Thursday, July 23, 2009

Gordo's Musings




President Obama said this yesterday:
"I'm rushed because I get letters every day from families that are being clobbered by health care costs."
Doesn't he get letters "everyday" from Americans who are afraid their children will be buried in debt from Obama and his comrades endlessly spending their country into bankruptcy?
Maybe "Government Provided Postal Delivery (Mail-Care)" simply lost those letters.......?

You know you've gotten old when:
I saw a young mother taking a photo of her Mom and child at the Muskegon County Youth Fair today and offered to take a shot of all of them. She said "sure, thanks".
I took a few photos and gave her back her camera....she thanked me very nicely..... "thank you sir"......

Norton Shores will have a primary election next week.
I know 2 of the three candidates and yet have absolutely no information on how any of them would lead our city.
That's sad...... and bad!

No comments: