Monday, July 26, 2010

HMM: Sherrod: “We Must Stop The White Man And His Uncle Toms …”

Instapundit » Blog Archive » HMM: Sherrod: “We Must Stop The White Man And His Uncle Toms …”
“First, a note of heartfelt appreciation for Joan Walsh of Salon.
Her moving post on Charles Sherrod – in defense of his wife, Shirley – provided the inspiration required to dust off my Google skills.
I simply had to fulfill her stated desire to share the actual words of Civil Rights icon Charles Sherrod with her readers, so touched was I by her profound tribute.

And she’s been swamped on TV, justifying Shirley Sherrod calling Fox and Andrew Breitbart racist.

I can only hope she will be kind enough to direct her readers here, so we can all share his unique wisdom on race relations together, as one.
That is, after all, the way it should be, is it not, Joan?”"

I'm thinking the MSM prefers to examine Breitbart rather than ...say....their new heroine Shirley.

No comments: