Sunday, June 10, 2012

NYC principal bars students from singing 'God Bless the USA' at graduation

NYC principal bars students from singing 'God Bless the USA' at graduation | Fox News
A New York City principal has pulled the plug on patriotism by preventing students from singing "God Bless the USA" at their graduation.
.....But Hawkins marched in on a recent rehearsal and ordered a CD playing the anthem to be shut off, staffers said.
She told the teachers to drop the song from the program.
"We don't want to offend other cultures," they quoted her as explaining.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya.... typical thing for a DUMB_CUNT to do. I would expect nothing less. lol.

Anonymous said...

Being a U.S. Army veteran this woman offends me, offend other cultures????give me a break please. It's obvious to see what religion she is. And furthermore if this has to be anything with separation of church and state I wish somebody would show me in our United States Constitution exactly where it says anything about separation of church and state, I have read the Constitution and there is nothing in there pertaining to separation of church and state this woman needs to be put in front of a firing squad it is very aggravating when I hear I need to be sensitive to non-Christian religions BULL why should I be sensitive to non-Christian religions or cultures when these people will not respect my culture and my religion. The way I see it is very simple this country is going to hell and hand bag because of people like this and because of certain government officials who got their heads in their duffel bags. If you don't like my country then get your behind out. This country has done more for other nations of this planet than they have done for us America wonder you going to wake up and see this. I have made it a habit to walk up to veterans and shake their hands and thanked them as well as active duty members of our great military wake up America and if anybody is pushing religion on their school is this principle in closing all I'm going to say is God bless America and go first-team first cavalry division US Army
Flag