Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Chuck Todd: It's 'Mythology' That MSM Hostile To Conservatives

Chuck Todd: It's 'Mythology' That MSM Hostile To Conservatives | NewsBusters:
"TODD: I think that it's, I think that the mythology of the big, bad non-conservative media has gotten into some offices, and so that there's this fear of, oh we can't do, we can't do anything that's not--it's sort of this--and I feel like it's a mythology that now younger staffers believe and then it infuses, and then these guys, they actually believe the spin that's out there, oh, my God, that's what the mainstream media does, they do anything to disrupt the conservative agenda.
And so literally, you only--Lindsey, John McCain, you know, that's been my, I just fear that it's sort of like this whole, there's this whole sort of this, the mythology of this, the media's out to get conservatives is believed among more and more actual staffers."

No comments: