Monday, November 11, 2013

▶ Geezer's quest for ObamaCare...... - YouTube

Well, I tried the nifty "Chat" option:

[10:07:21 am]: Thanks for contacting Health Insurance Marketplace Live Chat. Please wait while we connect you to someone who can help.
[10:07:25 am]:  Please be patient while we're helping other people.
[10:07:30 am]: Welcome! You're now connected to Health Insurance Marketplace Live Chat.

Thanks for contacting us. My name is David. To protect your privacy, please don't provide any personal information, like Social Security Number, or any other sensitive medical or personal information.
[10:07:46 am]: David
How may I assist you?
[10:08:50 am]: james
I'm at the place where I see the enroll button but when I click it, it sends me back to the beginning. I've already "Selected" my plan.
[10:10:33 am]: David
We apologize for any technical difficulties you may be experiencing as you use HealthCare.gov. We know this can be frustrating, and we're working around the clock to improve HealthCare.gov and to make sure your experience with it is a positive one. You may also call the Marketplace at 1-800-318-2596 and we can help you compare and choose a plan over the phone.
[10:13:35 am]: james
Did you read my post? I've ALREADY SELECTED the plan I want. I do NOT need any help in PLAN SELECTION. I'm at the "ENROLL" button. It doesn't seem to work. HELP ME! MY INSURANCE WILL BE CANCELLED IN 2 MONTHS!
[10:16:35 am]: David
I apologize that you are unable to access the "enroll" button. We have a lot of visitors trying to use our website right now. That is causing some glitches for some people. You may also call into the Marketplace at 1-800-318-2596 and we can help you complete the enrollment section.
[10:18:56 am]: David Do you have any other questions that I can help you with? [
10:21:13 am]: David Are you still there? 
[10:23:34 am]: David Thank you for contacting Health Insurance Marketplace Live Chat. We are here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 
[10:23:45 am]: Your chat session is over. Thanks for contacting us, and we hope we've answered your questions. Have a great day. 
[10:23:45 am]: 11/11/2013


So, I gave them a call......

▶ Geezer's quest for ObamaCare...... - YouTube: ""

No comments: