Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Libs: "President Obama, please don't tell the truth!"------NBC Omits Obama's Liberal-Angering Lament About 'Bureaucratic and Cumbersome' Government I.T.

NBC Omits Obama's Liberal-Angering Lament About 'Bureaucratic and Cumbersome' Government I.T. | NewsBusters:
"Here’s part of Chuck Todd’s interview with President Obama that never made it to air on an NBC News program. 
Obama said “When we buy I.T. services generally, it is so bureaucratic and so cumbersome that a whole bunch of it doesn't work or it ends up being way over cost.
And yeah, in some ways, I should have anticipated that just because this was important and I was saying this was my top priority.”"
Lefty Obama supporters respond:
Reporter James Rosen at Foxnews.com noticed that Obama was scolded for this statement at the far-left website DemocraticUnderground.com:
Mr. President, could you please avoid throwing the RWNJ’s [right-wing nut-jobs] any more red meat about government incompetence and being too big and inefficient?”

No comments: