Friday, November 22, 2013

ObamaCare expert----Our government at its best...

[1:31:47 pm]: Thanks for contacting Health Insurance Marketplace Live Chat. Please wait while we connect you to someone who can help.
[1:31:50 pm]:  Please be patient while we're helping other people.
[1:31:57 pm]: Welcome! You're now connected to Health Insurance Marketplace Live Chat.

Thanks for contacting us. My name is Camilo. To protect your privacy, please don't provide any personal information, like Social Security Number, or any other sensitive medical or personal information.
[1:32:11 pm]: Camilo
How may I help you today?
[1:33:46 pm]: james
I've already selected my plan. I'm at the "enroll" button but when I click it returns to the "Set" button and then back through the other buttons to the "enroll" button. Been doing the same thing for over a month. What do I do?
[1:34:38 pm]: Camilo
I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll be more than happy to assist you some options to assist you with that error. Before we get started, to provide you with the most accurate information, what state do you live in?
[1:34:47 pm]: james
mi
[1:36:28 pm]: Camilo
Thank you for that information. I can answer your questions about the Marketplace. One moment while I look that up.
[1:38:41 pm]: Camilo
We apologize for any technical difficulties you may be experiencing as you use HealthCare.gov. We know this can be frustrating, and we're working around the clock to improve HealthCare.gov and to make sure your experience with it is a positive one. I will make a note of your feedback. In the meantime, you can call into the Marketplace Call Center, where a Customer Service Representative will be able to assist you with that final step of enrollment.
[1:38:58 pm]: Camilo
You may also call the Marketplace at 1-800-318-2596 for help with that.
[1:39:10 pm]: james
You had to look that up?
[1:40:53 pm]: Camilo
I was looking up procedures for that glitch; However, unfortunately, personal information cannot be shared on this chat forum, so you will need to call into the Marketplace for further assistance.
[1:41:13 pm]: Camilo
Do you have any other questions that I can help you with?
[1:41:27 pm]: james
no. thank you

No comments: