Saturday, November 30, 2013

Yes, the system is still down. But instead of a simple "Sorry, the system is down" window, we're hiring people to engage in idiotic conversation.

[06:51:48 am]: Thanks for contacting Health Insurance Marketplace Live Chat. Please wait while we connect you to someone who can help.
[06:51:54 am]:  Please be patient while we're helping other people.
[06:51:56 am]: Welcome! You're now connected to Health Insurance Marketplace Live Chat.

Thanks for contacting us. My name is Anthony. To protect your privacy, please don't provide any personal information, like Social Security Number, or any other sensitive medical or personal information.
[06:52:05 am]: Anthony
Good morning, how can I help you?
[06:52:24 am]: james
Still doesn't work. I thought the President said it would work today. Sup?
[06:53:08 am]: Anthony
Are you trying to log into your account or fill out or submit an application?
[06:54:52 am]: james
I'm loged in. Have given the government ALL my personal and financial information. Chosen my plan. I have a nifty "check mark" showing I've chosen my plan. It won't allow me to "Enroll". Been doing the same thing for over a month.
[06:56:30 am]: Anthony
Alright you click on "Enroll" and nothing happens or it gives you an error message or it just sits there and does nothing?
[06:58:00 am]: james
I click "Enroll" and it goes back to the "you're not enrolled" page. Cycles through all the same pages endlessly.
[06:59:27 am]: Anthony
Okay there are a few things we can try. Have you tried using different browsers? Or turning off your pop-up blocker? Are you using any toolbars?
[07:01:51 am]: Anthony
Sir are you still there?
[07:04:22 am]: james
I'm trying now.
[07:05:06 am]: Anthony
Alright. If this doesnt work the only other option is to call the call center and have them assist you.
[07:05:19 am]: james
I turned off virus protection, firewall, pop-up blocker and used a different browser. Same old time wasting result.
[07:07:08 am]: Anthony
Alright I apologize for the inconvenience. I am going to refer you to our call center at 1-800-318-2596. They can get you enrolled into the health plan that you want.
[07:11:09 am]: james
I've spoken with them many times before. Same time wasting result. If this was a traditional insurance provider, the media would be demanding we get money damages foe our many hours of wasted time. Instead we are forced to pay you people to tell us the same worthless information. Time after time. You should all be ashamed.
[07:12:14 am]: Anthony
Sir, I understand your frustration and I apologize. What do they tell you when you call our call center?
[07:15:45 am]: james
Same suggestions you gave. Promises the system would be up in 24,48,72 hours. Promises of return calls to get me healthcare. Again. If this was a private company, it would be out of business NOW. Instead, my taxs will go up to pay for this disaster. Thankfully, you and those who voted for Obama will get most of the bill to pay for this so there is some justice.
[07:17:59 am]: Anthony
Alright so here is my suggestion. Call our call center again and tell them what your issue is and if they tell you they can not help you ask to be transfered to a supervisor. Tell the supervisor what your issue is and see what they can do for you.
[07:19:17 am]: james
thank you
[07:19:49 am]: Anthony
I really am sorry for the frustrations. Hopefully you can get your issue solved this way.
[07:20:56 am]: Anthony
Is there anything else I can do for you?

No comments: