Friday, January 31, 2014

Black America: Stop The Insanity!

Articles: Black America: Stop The Insanity!:
As a commonsense-thinking black conservative, I offer the same clarion call to fellow black Americans: "Stop the insanity!"
Why do you continue sleeping with the enemy, voting for liberal Democrats whose policies imply that you are inferior, stupid, and culturally immoral?  
When the NAACP and Democrats claim that requiring a photo ID disenfranchises blacks, such implies we are stupid.  
For the life of me, I do not understand why millions of blacks are not highly insulted by this absurd claim.  
Do blacks fly?  
Do blacks drive cars?  
Do blacks cash checks?
When Democrats and liberals accept over 70% out-of-wedlock births and fatherless households as a cultural norm in the black community, I am offended.  
And yet, I am called a sellout.

......With the liberal mainstream media in the Democrats' back pocket as complicit liberal plantation gatekeepers, I will continue praying for divine intervention while pounding on the plantation masters' door.  
Let my people go!  
My fellow black Americans, it truly is time to stop the insanity.

No comments: