Sunday, January 12, 2014

My "friends" at DSCC want me to party... but I gotta pay..... not a surprise I guess.....

Put on your party hat -- because Michelle Obama’s birthday is coming up!
DSCC


James -- Put on your party hat -- because Michelle Obama’s birthday is coming up! Sign her card and show her how loved she is by her awesome supporters >>
Click here to sign Michelle Obama's birthday card!

Michelle Obama is a passionate advocate for change who is never afraid to speak her mind. She’s an incredible role model -- and I can’t think of anyone who deserves a better birthday.

If you support Michelle Obama, we hope you’ll take a moment to wish her happy birthday. You can even leave a personal message! Let’s get 100,000 grassroots supporters to sign her card.

She’s gonna love this.

Thank you,
Matt Kehres
DSCC Digital Director



 
Contribute Now

No comments: