Thursday, January 30, 2014

Rachel Maddow boils over GOP Rep’s insult: ‘Did you just call me a cheerleader?’

Rachel Maddow boils over GOP Rep’s insult: ‘Did you just call me a cheerleader?’ - BizPac Review:
"“We need more answers there. We need answers about a lot of things. This administration promised to be the most transparent in history, Rachel, and I think if you would stop being a cheerleader and be a journalist, you’d recognize we’re not getting those answers.”

Maddow looked at him in disbelief and said, “Did you just call me a cheerleader?”

“I don’t know, maybe you had that history,” Huelskamp responded.

Maddow was not amused, but Huelskamp continued.

“You’re a cheerleader for the administration,” he said. “You’re not being a journalist when you’re not willing to look at the facts. If it was Bush, you would be jumping and screaming.”

Watch the short clip here via Real Clear Politics:"

No comments: