Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sounds like a democrat voter to me.....Blondie Bennett, Barbie-Obsessed Woman, Uses Hypnotherapy To Make Herself ‘Brainless’

Blondie Bennett, Barbie-Obsessed Woman, Uses Hypnotherapy To Make Herself ‘Brainless’

article imageA California woman who is obsessed with Barbie says she has one goal in life.
“I just want to be the ultimate Barbie. I actually want to be brainless,” Blondie Bennett, 38, told Barcroft TV. “I don’t like being human, if that makes sense… Natural is boring… I would love to be like, completely plastic.
She is so serious about her goal that she uses hypnotherapy sessions in order to decrease her IQ.
“I’ve had 20 sessions and I’m already starting to feel ditzy and confused all the time,” Bennett told the Daily Mail.
She is undergoing the sessions two to three times a week.
 “Recently I went to pick a friend up at the airport and couldn’t remember if I needed to go to departures or arrivals. I also got lost for three hours driving to my mum’s house – the house where I grew up.”
Bennett already has had five breast augmentations costing more than $41,000 and plastic surgery in order to become the “ultimate Barbie.” Although her family and friends don’t approve, it hasn’t stopped her from chasing what she thinks is the perfect life.
“When people ask why I want to be Barbie I think ‘who wouldn’t want to be?’” she told the Daily Mail. “She has the best life. All she does is shop and make herself look pretty – she doesn’t worry about anything.”
Bennett is currently unemployed but makes money from men who pay her in exchange for pictures of her dressed up as Barbie.

No comments: