Friday, August 29, 2014

You can't deport me... I am gay: Thug's claim moments before being put on a planes stops him being kicked out

You can't deport me... I am gay: Thug's claim moments before being put on a planes stops him being kicked out  | Mail Online:

You can't deport me... I am gay: Jamaican thug's plea moments before being put on a plane stops him being kicked out 

  • Alvin Brissett has 18 convictions and was told he must return to Jamaica 
  • Brissett, who arrived in Britain aged 13 used human rights laws to remain
  • Home Secretary Theresa May signed a deportation order in March 2011
  • Brissett, 56, told police he was gay as he was approaching Gatwick airport
  • The father-of-two was returned to a police station for a further hearing
  • Now the thug, who served seven years for robbery in 1993, is free to remain 

No comments: