Friday, September 12, 2014

OMG! He said this?!!!!! That monster!! May he BURN IN HELL!!.......right?-------San Francisco 49ers, Pac-12 network suspend broadcaster Ted Robinson for comments on Rice incident

San Francisco 49ers, Pac-12 network suspend broadcaster Ted Robinson for comments on Rice incident - ESPN:
"The Pac-12 Networks also announced late Wednesday that it had suspended Robinson for the next two weeks and that he would undergo sensitivity training.
Robinson, 57, spoke while co-hosting on KNBR radio Monday and said Rice's now-wife, Janay, was partly to blame for not speaking up.
"That, to me, is the saddest part of it," he said.

...Robinson issued apologies through the 49ers and Pac-12 Networks.
"I want to unconditionally apologize for my comments the other day," Robinson said.
"As a professional communicator, I am responsible for my words.
My choice of words was careless and does not reflect my true feelings about domestic violence.
I understand that the cycle of abuse keeps people in unhealthy relationships.
No blame or responsibility should ever be placed on a victim."
In a statement, 49ers president Paraag Marathe said he told Robinson of the decision earlier Wednesday.
"The comments made by radio broadcaster Ted Robinson on Monday were offensive and in no way reflect the views of the San Francisco 49ers organization.
We have made the decision to suspend him for the next two games. I informed Ted of our decision earlier today, and we will continue to address this matter with him internally.
Our organization stands strongly against domestic violence and will not tolerate comments such as these," he said."

No comments: