Sunday, November 16, 2014

Heartwarming Video: Woman’s Sign Brings Garth Brooks Concert to a Halt

Heartwarming Video: Woman’s Sign Brings Garth Brooks Concert to a Halt | MRCTV: "A woman held up a sign at a Garth Brooks concert in Minneapolis Friday that made the singer stop everything mid-performance to honor his fan.
Teresa Shaw held up a sign during the song "The Dance," that read: "Chemo this morning, Garth tonight. Enjoy the dance," Kare11 reported.
She had needed a break from her breast cancer treatment, and decided to go to Brooks’ concert with her 19-year-old daughter.
"I was just hoping he would see it and maybe if I could get him to get it signed," said Shaw.
But Shaw got a lot more than she bargained for when, “The next thing I knew, another usher was coming up to me and were like, 'follow us,'" said Shaw. "And they took me to the very front, right in front of him.""

No comments: