Tuesday, November 18, 2014

VIDEO: Ferguson ‘Activist’ Caught on Tape Telling Crowd to Target White Neighborhoods

VIDEO: Ferguson ‘Activist’ Caught on Tape Telling Crowd to Target White Neighborhoods:
On the tape, this so-called “activist” tells a group
“Personally, I think we DON’T need to be on West Florissant. I want to advocate that we go on South Florissant because the people on South Florissant don’t look like me. The people on West Florissant look like me and they’re with it. So… I really don’t have anything to protest on West Florissant. So if I’m in the area I’m going to Ferguson Police Department.” 
Make no mistake: while the Tea Party has been labeled as “extreme” and called every dirty name in the book, the far left views violent class warfare and the deepening of racial divides as vital to the success of their agenda.



No comments: