Saturday, December 13, 2014

"Hillary for the Holidays":

hillarymerch1"Hillary for the Holidays": I Wish I Had a Time Machine to Avoid Mrs. Clinton's Presidential Bid | Truthstream Media:
Can you imagine walking into someone’s house who has decked out their tree in “I’m Ready for Hillary” ornaments, is drinking out of “I’m Ready for Hillary” wine glasses and using Hillary quote napkins that say, “I really do hope that we have a woman president in my lifetime,” signed Hillary Clinton?
For me, it’d be a lot like walking into a serial killer’s house and finding his collection of body parts that have been turned into functional furniture items, complete with jars of his victim’s hair and toenail clippings.
*Shiver*
But look! There are so many options because “Baby, it’s cold outside!”
hillarymerch2

No comments: