Thursday, February 05, 2015

Air Force Overlooks Disrespectful Display of the American Flag in Favor of Political Correctness | TheBlaze.com

Air Force Overlooks Disrespectful Display of the American Flag in Favor of Political Correctness | TheBlaze.com:

"I cannot fly a Christian flag. I cannot have a “Christmas” party at work. It has to be a “holiday” party. The point of this message isn’t anti-gay. It’s a fundamental shift of loyalty and allegiance. It is a political statement. I cannot publicly endorse a candidate for office while in uniform, but I can openly tell the world that I am LGBT. If they are proud of the leaps and bounds that the [Department of Defense]D has made with the repeal of “don’t ask don’t tell,” then put up a rainbow flag and call it a day. But when you add the Union, it becomes a political statement. And that, my fellow Americans, is unacceptable."

No comments: