Saturday, March 28, 2015

They elect racists and morons. What do we expect?-----Lawmakers gasp when black Dem Rep accuses colleague’s 18-month-old of being racist

Lawmakers gasp when black Dem Rep accuses colleague’s 18-month-old of being racist - BizPac Review
Proving that the race card has no bounds a Democrat Indiana lawmaker has accused an 18-month-old of being a racist.
While debating the controversial “Religious Freedom Bill” recently signed into law by Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, Rep. Vanessa Summers said the toddler, who is the son of her colleague RepublicanJudson McMillin was afraid of her because she’s black.
“He looked at me like I was a monster and turned around and cried,” she said.
“And I told him you need to introduce your child to some people that are dark-skinned so he will not be scared.”
Now anyone who’s ever met a baby knows they sometimes cry when they meet strangers, or Santa Claus, or the Easter Bunny or because, you know, they’re babies and they just cry sometimes.
But not in the mind of Summers.
In her mind this baby was a racist who could only have cried in response to her black skin.
“I told Jud McMillin I love his son, but he’s scared of me because of my color. 
It’s hard,” she said to the sound of gasps from her colleagues who likely couldn’t fathom a dumber statement being made by an elected official.

No comments: