Sunday, May 17, 2015

Dear Planned Parenthood CEO, Let Me Teach You About Compassion And Respect | TheBlaze.com

Dear Planned Parenthood CEO, Let Me Teach You About Compassion And Respect | TheBlaze.com: "Dear Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards,

Hello, my name is Matt Walsh, and I am a longtime financial contributor to your organization. Despite my frequent charitable giving, I have never received so much as a thank you card. I find this rather rude, and have been planning to write to you about this matter for some time.

But I now have a more urgent situation to address, as I just read with great interest your recent Twitter tantrum over the 20-week abortion ban passed by the House. In a series of tweets, you called it “dangerous,” “misguided,” and “backwards” to prevent doctors from executing 5-month-old babies who can feel pain and who are only three weeks (in some cases even less than that) from being viable outside the womb.

Dangerous, you said, to not kill babies."

No comments: