Monday, November 30, 2015

A plague on humanity-----Watch: Woman on a German Train Witnesses Dark Side of Syrian Refugees...

Watch: Woman on a German Train Witnesses Dark Side of Syrian Refugees...:
Woman on German Train Speaks Arabic. Syrian Refugees Have No Idea…
...This German woman who, fluent in Arabic, took a midnight train going anywhere.
She heard the “migrants” say some abominable things.
She saw them do disgusting things.
Trigger warning: defecation and rape references abound.
But you know, tolerance.
Transcript of the highlights:
"They shouted various insults in my direction, they tried to take away my luggage. 
Since, like I said, I’m perfectly fluent in Arabic, I understood everything that they were saying. 
While I waited for my train, I saw what was happening in the station. 
People without shame, simply defecated right where they stood. 
The women shouted, they were beaten by their own kind, not by the police who didn’t even touch them. 
Children were screaming, there were huge piles of trash. 
They could not speak a single European language. 
They were noisy, shouting, and all they could think to do in the heat of the moment was to grab the luggage of passerby and shout obscenities after them.
Ninety percent of them were men between 18 and 45, completely healthy men who grabbed random children and fought their way forward, using the children as human shields.
Five people with tickets entered my train car. 
We sat down, the rest of the car was totally empty. 
Within minutes, something unbelievable happened. 
Huge screaming, the windows were cracking, the situation was unbelievable. 
Like some dark cloud, a mass of people got on. 
There were conflicts, fights and other awful things.
The situation’s climax was when they began talking to each other in a relaxed tone, considering whether or not they should rob us, since that would please Allah because we were infidels. 
As for me, it would be really worth raping me because I am not dressed like a proper woman. 
I haven’t got a hijab on my head, that is, I’m not Muslim and so I am bad.
The train stopped. 
Speakers said in English and German that the train doesn’t go any further. 
The four people and I who had tickets, started battling our way through the migrant mass. 
At first, they didn’t want to let us go, and they talked about using us as hostages, that it would be worth stopping us."
Read on

No comments: