Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Oh yeah. This'll work-----Clinton campaign promotes 'Bill and Hillary's love story'

Clinton campaign promotes 'Bill and Hillary's love story' | Washington Examiner
It hasn't always looked like Erich Segal's classic book, but the Clinton team is promoting "Bill and Hillary's love story" in a new fundraiser that quotes the Democratic fundraiser calling her hubby, "the best company I know."
The campaign provides five vintage stories of the couple to promote their love which was been tested by Bill Clinton's adultery with a former White House intern.
From the campaign:
Hillary Rodham and Bill Clinton met at Yale Law School—and she made the first move.
"I was studying in the library, and Bill was standing out in the hall talking to another student … . I noticed that he kept looking over at me.
 He had been doing a lot of that. 
So I stood up from the desk, walked over to him and said, 'If you're going to keep looking at me, and I'm going to keep looking back, we might as well be introduced.
I'm Hillary Rodham.'
That was it..."

No comments: