Saturday, February 27, 2016

Bill Clinton Loses It Over Benghazi Hecklers At Campaign Rally

Bill Clinton Loses It Over Benghazi Hecklers At Campaign Rally [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller:
Former President Bill Clinton became angry when he was heckled by protesters during a campaign event in Bluffton, South Carolina on Friday.
The protesters demanded to know if his wife Hillary Clinton lied about the four American deaths that occurred during the attack in Benghazi, Libya on September 11, 2012.
...Another woman yelled out, “Hillary lied over four coffins! She lied and she lied to those families, so all those families are liars? I want to know. Did she lie?”
Clinton responded, “Are you going to give me a chance to answer?”
“Answer. Did she lie?” the woman said.
“No,” Clinton responded.
“Those families are lying?” The woman asked.
“Will you listen to me?” Clinton responded.
At that point the crowd began to drown her out as she shouted, “No, I’m not going to shut up!”
“Why are you trying to not listen to my answer?” Clinton inquired.
“I am,” she said.
“Are you afraid?” he asked.
“No. I’m not afraid because I know you’re going to lie,” she said.
Law enforcement grabbed the woman and began to lead her out of the room at that point, as she screamed “She lied!”

No comments: