Saturday, February 06, 2016

Fiery ‘Christian Patrol’ Group That Clashed With Muslims Takes to the Streets Again for ‘Victims of Terror’ March. Here’s What Happened. | TheBlaze.com

Fiery ‘Christian Patrol’ Group That Clashed With Muslims Takes to the Streets Again for ‘Victims of Terror’ March. Here’s What Happened. | TheBlaze.com:

“I’ve had enough of no-go zones. I’ve had enough of Muslim appeasement. I’ve had enough of burqas and being told I look like an [inaudible] because my eyes aren’t the only thing you can see,” group leader Jayda Fransen shouted from a podium. ”I’ve had enough of going to every eating establishment and being told they’re selling halal. Why are they selling halal? This is Britain! We don’t eat halal meat in Britain!”

She continued, “Their ideology prevents integration into our way of life. It does not conform with western values. It never will.”

No comments: