Sunday, July 24, 2016

Melissa Harris-Perry Has Hilarious Meltdown At The RNC: ‘I Was Viscerally Afraid’

Melissa Harris-Perry Has Hilarious Meltdown At The RNC: ‘I Was Viscerally Afraid’ | Daily Wire: "She’s back!
Recently let-go MSNBC host and Wake Forest Professor Melissa Harris-Perry returned to the spotlight on Thursday, and she did not disappoint.
The hyper-sensitive always-a-victim leftist had a serious meltdown while attending the Republican National Convention. Harris-Perry, sometimes known as tampon earrings, claims that the event was so bad that she, a political genius, had to leave early because of those nasty Republicans:
“I was viscerally afraid,” she said. “Time. To. Go.”
“Can I get real for a minute?” opens the former TV host’s piece, published in leftist, feminist magazine  Elle.
“I just did something I have never done,” she writes, “I left the final night of political nominating convention early.”
...“I am a political nerd of the highest order.
I haven't even turned off the TV on the final night of a political convention before the balloon drop since 1984. This is not an exaggeration.
This is the absolute truth.
Image result for Melissa Harris-Perry angryI have seen the every available moment of the speeches of the nominees of both Parties since I was 10,” says Harris-Perry, clearly humble bragging.
“Tonight I left early because I was afraid,” she says.
“Tonight was different,” Harris-Perry continues. “Mr Trump's speech brought delegates and their energy to a late night crescendo.
Chants we heard all week increased in fervor, volume, intensity, and frequency—‘Build that wall!’ ‘Lock her Up!’ ‘U-S-A!’”
...These Republicans are increasingly scary, according to Harris-Perry, because they "had just undergone a week of hotel induced sleeplessness, long meetings, late nights, and cocktail parties."
And then the climax: "Suddenly I was viscerally afraid," she writes.
"Time. To. Go.""

No comments: