Sunday, November 13, 2016

'What's Happening to America?' Trump Supporter Beaten by Chicago Mob Speaks Out

'What's Happening to America?' Trump Supporter Beaten by Chicago Mob Speaks Out - Breitbart
"The victim of a brutal mob in Chicago is explaining how he was caught up in Democrats’ anger over their huge defeat on election day.
“What’s happening to America?” said David Wilcox, as he showed his wounds inflicted by the mob. “You’re supposed to be able to vote in peace!
It’s supposed to be part of our democracy.
And what happened is, I vote for somebody, and I get beaten, robbed, and my car stolen, and I have no way of getting my wife to and from work safe anymore,” he told the Chicago Tribune’s news crew.

...Wilcox, 49, said the shocking attack happened after a black Sedan scraped the side of his vehicle on Wednesday.
“What’s your reaction as you watch this?” a Chicago Tribune reporter asks Wilcox as he’s shown the cellphone-recorded video of the attack.
“I was scared,” Wilcox said. “The car pulled up next to me.
We side-swiped each other.
But they hit my car,” he continued. “I put the car in park.
The light was red.
I got out of the car.”
That’s when Wilcox says he was targeted for the violent beating and carjacking.
“One of the guys, an African American at the bus stop, said: ‘Yeah, that’s one of those white boy Trump supporters,'” he said. 
“And I said: ‘What does that have to do with this accident? I just want to exchange insurance.'”
“Next thing I know, the guy said, ‘Don’t worry about it, we’re gonna beat his ass!’ 
And then punches were thrown, and the next thing I know, I have five people on me.
And I fell to the ground;
I was kicked in the head.
They were in my car, stealing all my stuff,” he said.
“I tried to go to the car. I got hit some more..."
Read on.
It gets worse.

No comments: