Sunday, February 26, 2017

FAKE NEWS ATTACK!-----DaTechguy Meets Students TBS & Fake news at Donald Trump’s CPAC 2017 Speech

DaTechguy Meets Students TBS & Fake news at Donald Trump’s CPAC 2017 Speech – Da Tech Guy Blog:
"...As I was trying to type in what the President said as he said it a young man came up to me and kneeled between me and the Yahoo people who were set up to my left in the aisle (I was in the end seat) and sought my attention.
I immediately noticed that he had a badge that said TBS. 
 This seemed a tad odd to me since TBS is basically a re-run station with the exception of a few original comedies. 
I concluded that he must be from the Samantha Bee show as it to my knowledge was the only thing resembling news on the network (although for my money “resembling” is overstating the matter).
He then asked me what I thought was one of the oddest questions about a computer I’d ever heard inquiring if my laptop included the game solitaire.
Being old enough to remember the introduction of the commercial laptop and knowing that every laptop for the last 20 years included solitaire I thought the question foolish, but I wondered why he would ask so I answered:
"Well my wife bought me it for Christmas so I really don’t know but I imagine so.”
He then asked the question that made everything clear:
“Could you bring it up, we want a shot of someone playing solitaire during Donald Trump’s speech.”
My initial answer reaction was innocence
“But that would be dishonest.”
...and then anger saying something like: Are you seriously asking me to stage something dishonest so you can report fake news?
He walked away but I was suddenly very angry. 
I understand that I dress rather eccentrically so he might have figured this guy was a fellow traveler but the very idea that he would ask me to help him do something dishonest and dishonorable to create fake news to hit the President. 
Nor did the irony that this happened just a few minutes after President Trump hit the media for staging stuff fail to hit me.
I was mad and updated my open post thus:..."
Read on!

No comments: