Wednesday, May 10, 2017

A nation of moronic, wimpy, thugs-----School SUSPENDS student for 'liking' Instagram picture OF AN AIR GUN (VIDEO) ⋆ Silence is Consent

School SUSPENDS student for 'liking' Instagram picture OF AN AIR GUN (VIDEO) ⋆ Silence is Consent:

airsoft gun suspensionZachary Bowlin attends Edgewood Middle School in Trenton, Ohio. Last week, while browsing on Instagram, he “liked” a photo of an airsoft pistol. 
The caption of the photo said “Ready.”
The next day at school, he was treated like a criminal and told he was suspended. 
The official reason was “liking a post on social media that indicated potential school violence.”
Airsoft guns are essentially the next generation of BB guns. 
With the exception of the orange-colored tip, the air guns look like many real guns, but use air to shoot plastic pellets. 
However, they sometimes use CO2 cartridges and batteries to shoot pellets at high rates of speed.
‘I liked it, scrolling down Instagram at night about 7, 8 o’clock I liked it,’ Zachary told WXIX. ‘The next morning they called me down (to the office) patted me down and checked me for weapons.’
He told WCMH, ‘I don’t think I did anything wrong… Then, they told me I was getting expelled or suspended or whatever.’
The middle school student was sent home with a note from officials at the school to notify his parents about the cause of his suspension Thursday.
The letter said Zachary was suspended for ‘liking a post on social media that indicated potential school violence...’

No comments: