- Trump said he saw the binders laying out plans for an 18-mile road at a round table with transportation leaders before his event
- He skimmed the binders and made jokes about their content as he threw two of them on the floor
- Binders laid out plans for the Intercounty connector (ICC) running between I-270 to US 1 in Maryland and detailed a controversial environmental impact study
- 'They spent $29 million dollars for an environmental report weighing 70 pounds and costing $24,000 per page,' Trump said from the podium
- On his way back to mic, Trump told the crowd, 'Better make sure I move it, I don't want to trip on the way out. That would be a big story'