"The Biggest Scandal in DC
While the press has been promoting a ridiculous and ass backwards Russian collusion story, it has been sitting on a far bigger story:
The likelihood that the Congressional Democrats financed and enabled the largest espionage ring in U.S. history.
This story has been percolating on the internet for weeks with no mainstream media coverage.
It got a tiny, misleading smattering of coverage this week when the FBI arrested Imran Awan, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz’s internet employee, for trying to flee the country after transferring almost $300,000 dollars to Pakistan.
1. Who coordinated the hiring of the Awan brothers by dozens of Democratic Congressman?
2. Why were they so grossly overcompensated (millions of dollars) for no work?
3. Were they kicking back money to the Democrats, doing “dirty” work for them, or blackmailing them?
4. Why did Wasserman-Schultz keep the Capitol Police from searching her laptop they had confiscated from Imran Awan?
5. Why did Wasserman-Schultz keep him on her payroll after the Capitol Police further barred him and his brothers from accessing Congressional computers?..."
MUCH more here!