Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Normal Americans Are Bored By The Fake Drama - Kurt Schlichter

Normal Americans Are Bored By The Fake Drama - Kurt Schlichter
Image result for Nazis are so bad"I took a week off from the milieu of political insanity to go out amongst the normals and chalk up another huge trial victory, and when I got back I was stunned - stunned! - to find that a consensus had formed that Nazis are bad. 
Beforehand, I had no idea where the establishment stood on Nazis, but now it's crystal clear.
They hate Nazis because Nazis are bad.
Everyone from CNN to Mitt Romney hates Nazis.
I couldn't be prouder of an establishment that takes that kind of tough stand.
They're going to hate Nazis, and they don't care whose jack-booted toes they step on!
I also learned that if you hate Nazis for being bad, you're not allowed to hate anybody else who’s also bad, because Nazis are so bad that you have to devote all your hating capacity to hating Nazis such that there's no room left to hate anybody else...'
Pretty good.
Read on!

No comments: