Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Steve Russo - Guilt Ridden Entrepreneur Introduces "Sorry I'm...

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and textSteve Russo - Guilt Ridden Entrepreneur Introduces "Sorry I'm...:
"Guilt Ridden Entrepreneur Introduces "Sorry I'm White" Clothing Line
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona (CNN) - Online clothier, Wyte Gilt, has introduced a new line of tee shirts for "socially conscious, low-melanin individuals" in response to recent events. 
The entrepreneur developed the line after struggling with his own sense of identity:
"Like many Caucasians, through the media and academia lately I have become painfully aware of the damage my whiteness is inflicting on society.
I've tried everything to escape this curse - excessive tanning, wearing hoodies, speaking Ebonics and listening to rap, marching with Black Lives Matter, even cursing at every police officer I come across, but it wasn't enough - that's when I came up with my Wyte GiltTM line."

Shirts are available with the taglines "Sorry I'm white," "I'm white, please hit me," and "I'm white so I must be a Nazi - sorry" and "I'm White and everything is my fault." 
The shirts retail online for $47.99 each plus shipping and handling"...

No comments: