Tuesday, April 13, 2021
Monday, April 12, 2021
Nat'l Guard Association Chair: Up to 50 Migrants a Day Being Released into Communities with Less Than 1,000 People in Them
- They are telling us that they and their scumbag progeny can do whatever they want, but that we can’t.
- If you are a petty criminal dying of a self-inflicted fentanyl overdose while you resist arrest, we’ll know the name of the cop unlucky enough to be the guy arresting you when you expired. But cap an unarmed female vet for climbing through a window?
Those morons still think it's a magic word. It ain't no more!-----Anti-Defamation League calls for Fox News to fire Tucker Carlson, saying ‘rhetoric was not just a dog whistle to racists — it was a bullhorn’
- saying immigration makes the U.S. “poorer and dirtier” and
- questioning whether white supremacy is real.
Nat'l Guard Association Chair: Guard Can't Slow Down Problems at Border Unless Biden Authorizes Federal Funding for It
Look at the "Rifles" homicide numbers. And the gun-grabbers are focusing on "rifles" to stem murders?----- Crime in the U.S. • 2018 • Crime in the U.S. 2018 • Tables • Expanded Homicide Data Table 8
They are deciding YOUR future!-----Is Klaus Schwab the Most Dangerous Man in the World? by John Mac Ghlionn
- Internationally, levels of personal freedom continue to decrease; COVID has, of course, played a role, but the downward spiral started long before the pandemic.
- We most need "Poll Challengers" to observe the municipality absentee ballot counting for the May 4 election.
We will have at least 3 elections in MI 2021. May 4, Aug and Nov.
- Grand Haven school districts and the
- White Lake area ambulance authority.
- My best advice is for you to contact me and I'll explain the process that applies to your interest. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll get back to you promptly. Add "election" and your phone # to the subject of the email.
- You can also contact your municipal clerk but each city/twp has different rules and opportunities. I can help you sort that out.
- Training and certification is necessary. You can call your local clerk and/or county clerk and say "I'd like to be an election day poll worker/election Inspector. What do I need to do."
- Clerks are accepting applications now. Don't wait!
This position is for you to officially view election day proceedings and, if observed, report issues to officials.
- You must protect yourself at all times.
- This was the narrative behind all of the lockdowns…
- Is that true?
Will a ton of money, funneled through face-baiting insiders take care of things?-----CDC Director Walensky declares racism a ‘serious public health threat’
"The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention called racism a serious threat to public health Thursday in a statement, responding to the glaring racial inequities exposed by the COVID-19 pandemic that has resulted in the death of over 500,000 Americans.
“Across this country people are suffering,” CDC chief Rochelle Walensky said.
Walensky commented on the disproportionate case counts and deaths in communities of color “where the social impact of the pandemic has been most extreme.”
She also acknowledged that the disparities seen over the past year were not a result of COVID-19: “Instead, the pandemic illuminated inequities that have existed for generations and revealed for all of America a known, but often unaddressed, epidemic impacting public health: racism.”...Read all.
"I leave it to you to decide why, from the Trayvon Martin case to the George Floyd case, the media has so consistently misrepresented the facts.
...But it was shocking to me to get letters from heads of very good independent schools who had bought completely into the initial media accounts of an out-of-control white cop deliberately murdering a black suspect in his custody.
It occurred to me then that if people like these could be sold the false narrative, officer Derek Chauvin was surely in for a judicial lynching.
...5. The widely viewed video that seemed to show Chauvin had pressed against Floyd’s neck was misleading because of the camera’s perspective. The body cam which had been in the custody of Minnesota authorities revealed that his knee was on Floyd’s shoulder. That is consistent with the autopsy finding that his carotid artery had not been compressed nor had he died of asphyxiation. This should be a consistent warning again of overreacting to videos of disputed events -- camera angles can provide misleading versions. Curious, isn’t it, that the government has had this exculpatory evidence in its possession all this time and only produced when required to for this trial, not earlier when it might have checked the rioting?
...7. Angry bystanders interfered with the officers’ ability to control Floyd and obtain more quickly medical treatment for him. In effect, they at least contributed to his death.
More colorful than Branca’s daily accounts is Ann Coulter's who refers to Chauvin as a “white sacrifice.” She begins what we knew months ago but was buried in most press accounts...
...I don’t see how the city, whose own actions contributed to this case, can avoid more rioting no matter how the case is resolved -- either in protest of a not guilty verdict or in celebration of a guilty verdict. Indeed, the geniuses there initially planned to hire six “social media influencers” to fight “misinformation” about the case but have dropped that plan...Read all.
- 1204 - The Fourth Crusade sacked Constantinople.
- 1606 - England adopted the original Union Jack as its flag.
- 1861 - Fort Sumter was shelled by Confederacy, starting America's Civil War.
- 1877 - A catcher's mask was used in a baseball game for the first time by James Alexander Tyng.
- 1892 - Voters in Lockport, New York, became the first in the U.S. to use voting machines.
- 1927 - The British Cabinet came out in favor of women voting rights.
- 1945 - U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt died in Warm Spring, GA. He died of a cerebral hemorrhage at the age of 63. Harry S Truman became president.
- 1961 - Soviet Yuri Alexeyevich Gagarin became first man to orbit the Earth.
- 1983 - Harold Washington was elected the first black mayor of Chicago.
- 1993 - NATO began enforcing a no-fly zone over Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Sunday, April 11, 2021
- The Washington Post gave Biden "two Pinocchios" for claiming the American Jobs Plan, his infrastructure and jobs proposal, will create 19 million jobs.