Saturday, June 12, 2021
Navarro accuses Fauci and CNN of having 'blood' on their hands after study shows effectiveness of hydroxycholorquine | Washington Examiner
- California: Incubator of CRT in America
- In about a year’s time, the federal government has pumped $6 trillion in COVID-relief money into the economy,
- on top of the trillions that the Fed has been releasing through near-zero interest rates and bond purchases.
- While some of it may have been necessary to prop up the economy early during the lockdowns, it was clearly excessive by the time of Biden’s $1.9 trillion bill passed in March.
- The legislation he signed was nearly triple the projected output gap.
- Now, Biden is pursuing an additional $4 trillion in new spending on top of what he already signed.
Lockheed Martin is the largest defense contractor in the United States.
Your hard-earned coinage is going to pay the cost struggle session for white men at this company.
Pro-life activist who regrets her abortion issues powerful rebuttal to pro-choice valedictorian Paxton Smith - TheBlaze
Pro-life activist Toni McFadden — a staff member with Students for Life of America — penned a powerful rebuttal to Paxton Smith, the Texas high school valedictorian who recently dumped her approved graduation speech so she could rant against the state's "heartbeat bill."
The media knew children and young men were being raped. And they covered it up! They are the enemy of America!-----Ex-Michigan football players: We told Bo about Robert Anderson abuse
Celebrating, educating, funding his "motivations" but no mention of the cause of death. Web silent on that usual "brave battle with..."-----Ferris establishes scholarship endowment for late student
- 1812 - Napoleon's invasion of Russia began.
- 1839 - Abner Doubleday created the game of baseball, according to the legend.
- 1897 - Carl Elsener patented his penknife. The object later became known as the Swiss army knife.
- 1935 - U.S. Senator Huey Long of Louisiana made the longest speech on Senate record. The speech took 15 1/2 hours and was filled by 150,000 words.
- 1963 - "Cleopatra" starring Elizabeth Taylor, Rex Harrison, and Richard Burton premiered at the Rivoli Theatre in New York City.
- 1963 - Civil rights leader Medgar Evers was fatally shot in front of his home in Jackson, MS.
- 1979 - Bryan Allen flew the Gossamer Albatross, man powered, across the English Channel.
- 1987 - U.S. President Reagan publicly challenged Mikhail Gorbachev to tear down the Berlin Wall.
- 1991 - Russians went to the election polls and elected Boris N. Yeltsin as the president of their republic.
- 2009 - In the U.S., The switch from analog TV trasmission to digital was completed.
Friday, June 11, 2021
- Zoriana Martinez alleged that on February 16 and March 1 someone threw eggs at her residence hall door.
- She also said someone tore down her LGBT Pride sticker and stole a photo of her dog.
Coming to a community near YOU!-----Kalamazoo’s largest homeless encampment has tripled in size since April
- Kalamazoo’s largest homeless encampment has tripled in size since April
TAX INCREASE WARNING!!!-----Bipartisan group of senators say they've finally reached agreement on infrastructure bill | Daily Mail Online
Bipartisan group of senators say they've finally AGREED to $1.2 trillion for Joe Biden's infrastructure investments - but Americans face rising gas prices to pay for them
- The group of five Republicans and five Democrats said Thursday a deal was reached
- A source said it includes $579 billion in new spending, costing $974 billion over five years and $1.2 trillion over eight years
- A source said it involves indexing the federal tax on gasoline to account for inflation, leaving Americans facing higher gas prices...Read all!