Wednesday, December 02, 2020
John Hopkins Publishes Shocking Study Calling COVID Overrated, Then Deletes It For Some Reason - Louder With Crowder
- Sydney Powell’s election fraud presentation. Caveat: PowerPoint, and the links appear to be broken.
- Here’s the presentation on Michigan, with the same caveats.
- “Giuliani, Trump Pull Off ‘One Hell Of A Hearing‘ On Pennsylvania Election Fraud”
Over a quarter of small businesses in New York and New Jersey, areas hit hardest by the Chinese coronavirus pandemic, have not reopened this year, according to a report from a Harvard-run database.
The database, TrackTheRecovery.org, revealed that 27.8 percent of small businesses in New York have not reopened following the mass shutdowns that occurred in the state this year, as of November 16. Even more businesses remained closed in New Jersey — 31.2 percent.
Several whistleblowers on Tuesday cast new uncertainty on the 2020 election process, claiming up to 288,000 ballots disappeared, another 100,000 were improperly backdated, and mail promoting President Trump was junked while mail for Joe Biden was delivered.
In the most extraordinary report, a U.S. Postal Service contractor said his trailer full of 144,000-288,000 completed mail-in ballots, which he drove between New York and Pennsylvania, disappeared after he delivered it to a Lancaster, Pennsylvania, depot.
Another claimed that ballots were backdated by postal workers, and in Traverse City, Michigan, Trump campaign mail was put in bins labeled “Undeliverable Bulk Business Mail” while the same type of mail for Joe Biden was ordered to be delivered on time...Read all!
Just scattered bits of widespread fraud, not widespread fraud that could have affected the election outcome, so nothing to be concerned about.--Posted by Glenn Reynolds"
Horowitz: Republicans have a moral obligation to support the Pennsylvania lawsuit against universal mail-in ballots - TheBlaze
- 1823 - U.S. President James Monroe outlined his doctrine opposing European expansion in the Western Hemisphere.
- 1901 - Gillette patented the KC Gillette Razor. It was first razor to feature a permanent handle and disposable double-edge razor blades.
- 1927 - The Ford Motor Company unveiled the Model A automobile. It was the successor to the Model T.
- 1942 - A self-sustaining nuclear chain reaction was demonstrated by Dr. Enrico Fermi and his staff at the University of Chicago.
- 1961 - Cuban leader Fidel Castro declared in a nationally broadcast speech that he was a Marxist-Leninist and that he was going to lead Cuba to communism.
- 1990 - The Midwest section of the U.S. prepared for a massive earthquake predicted by Iben Browning. The earthquakes did not occur.
- 2001 - Enron Corp. filed for Chapter 11 reorganization. The filing came five days after Dynegy walked away from a $8.4 billion buyout. It was the largest bankruptcy in U.S. history.
Tuesday, December 01, 2020
"My point is this: fear as well as greed has been a powerful motivating force in explaining the desperate tactics employed by the Left to secure the presidency for the disagreeable and senescent political hack at the head of the Democratic ticket.
- The agenda he and—more to the point—his leftwing puppeteers hope to enact was one motivating factor.
- free themselves from scrutiny for their years—in some case, decades—of corruption was another, equally powerful motivation.
Well, is he?
I said that the whole Russia Collusion hoax was the biggest scandal in American history.
That award might be about to be transferred to the 2020 presidential election.
Fair and free elections are essential to the maintenance of democracy.
Perhaps we have just witnessed how difficult it is to assure their perpetuation in the face of concerted partisan interference.
The first U.S. presidential election was held in December, 1788.
It was a good run, maybe the best in history.
Stay tuned.--Posted by Ed Driscoll"
Make no mistake, they want more free money to GOVERNMENT, not more for you to earn!-----Commentary: Deficit and Debt Shouldn’t Factor Into Coronavirus Recession Response
Lazy, intentionally misleading, "reporting" or BIG SCAM?-----Girl at center of Grand Rapids police controversy dies of coronavirus, family says - mlive.com
- GRAND RAPIDS, MI — A girl who was at the center of a major Grand Rapids police controversy three years ago has died after a two-week battle with coronavirus, family members have confirmed.
- Honestie Hodges, 14, tested positive for COVID-19 on Nov. 9, according to a GoFundMe page created by her grandmother, Alisa Niemeyer.
- ...Niemeyer declined to comment further on her granddaughter’s death when contacted by phone Sunday, but asked for prayers for her family.
- Hodges’ mother, Whitney Hodges, did not respond to a request for comment by MLive.
- ...Officials with Spectrum Health could not be reached for comment."