Friday, April 30, 2004

Ferry money spent on redecorating?

3285.2. The rest of the story
by NihilNemo, 4/30/04 10:35 ET
Re: I can't find the post on Bultema and Bailey by duddoright, 4/30/04
Too bad Jack left out of his memo that the money for the ferry wasn't available because it was spent remodeling his office. Check out the line item in this year's budget. Using room tax money to pay for Hall of Justice renovations is illegal under state law. I wonder why Steve Gunn hasn't run a story on it yet? Jack's memo also failed to mention the $20,000 per year pay raise he got this year. Always good to see fiscal responsibility starts at the top.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ңey There. I found your blog the use of msn. This is an
extremely neatly written article. I wjll be ѕure to boookmark it and return to
read more of your helpful information. Thɑnҝks for the post.
I will definitely returո.

My blog ... auto policies