Friday, April 28, 2006

I saw the movie "United 93" today....

I was prepared to cry, so I went alone to the theatre. I was also expecting to be angry, as I was on 9-11 and still am. But "United 93" made me neither sad nor angry. I was proud. Proud of the heroic men and women of flight United 93. Proud of the air traffic controllers. Proud of how this movie embodies the American spirit. See this excellent and very intense movie and be proud of these 21st century minutemen and women.
TCS Daily - Too Soon to Forget: "And so the last point: Is it 'too soon' for this movie? For the answer to that question I will yield to David Beamer, father of Todd, who says, 'Is it too soon to remember? It's too soon to forget.' "

Those who would advise us that it's "too soon" are of the same cut as Neville Chamberlain, Jimmy Carter and the Vichy French. While we must remember and honor all of the true heros of this gallant war against evil, we must forever focus on those whose singular goal in life is to see our civilization and our children perish. Never forget.

No comments: