Monday, April 28, 2008

Time to Compromise on Gun Control::By Mike S. Adams

Time to Compromise on Gun Control::By Mike S. Adams: "unfortunately, the political science professor let his feelings get the better of him, which led directly to my change of heart on gun control. He began hurling epithets like “stupid, ignorant, and crazy” to the nineteen year old Millage. He so badly disrupted the event that the College Republican President called me in my office asking that I come over to try and calm him down.
I gladly complied with her request – largely because I know that these events generate intelligent debate until the first professor shows up."

Another excellent column exposing the "free speech for me but not for thee" atmosphere that is the American University today.

Read to the end where Mr Adams makes a controversial proposal on gun control.

No comments: