Monday, October 26, 2009

Excellent simplicity!

An e-mail from Paula V:

Probably just another exercise in futility but here's what I sent to our two senators:

"I do not support the current legislation being considered by congress as part of an effort to "reform" health care.
I am basing my decision to oppose the legislation based on my disinclination to involve the federal government in further regulating health care delivery.
Please "reform" Medicare and Medicaid before trying to interfere with anything else. Otherwise, why don't you just give all Americans the same health plan that you and all the other congressmen have?
Paula V"

If they could answer Paula's question they'd win? ...........yeah right!

But more powerful is her request that Medicare and Medicaid stop their hemorrhaging before we dump a tsunami of our children's credit on another new swindle.

Isn't anyone listening?

No comments: