Saturday, April 21, 2012

Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200ml: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Beauty

Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200ml: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Beauty
10,459 of 10,507 people found the following review helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS, 24 Jan 2012

By Andrew - See all my reviews
This review is from: Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200ml (Personal Care)
Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks.
The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now.
In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing.
 I am suffering so that you don't have to.

Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)

No comments: