Saturday, July 14, 2012

Rick Reilly: Joe Paterno's True Legacy - ESPN

Rick Reilly: Joe Paterno's True Legacy - ESPN
I hope Penn State loses civil suits until the walls of the accounting office cave in.
I hope that Spanier, Schultz and Curley go to prison for perjury.
I hope the NCAA gives Penn State the death penalty it most richly deserves.
The worst scandal in college football history deserves the worst penalty the NCAA can give.
They gave it to SMU for winning without regard for morals.
They should give it to Penn State for the same thing.
The only difference is, at Penn State they didn't pay for it with Corvettes.
They paid for it with lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site you have here.. It’s hard to find high quality
writing like yours nowadays. I really appreciate individuals like
you! Take care!! get same day loans in the
uk

My blog post ... Learn More Here