Saturday, February 02, 2013

State Democratic leader mastermind in tea party plot, convicted ex-official says

http://tinyurl.com/aup3wmh

State Democratic leader mastermind in tea party plot, convicted ex-official says

The former chairman of the Oakland County Democratic Party, who was convicted for his involvement with a scheme to sign up fake tea party candidates for the 2010 election, now says that Democratic Party Chairman Mark Brewer was the mastermind behind the plot.
...."I thought I was being a loyal party soldier, doing just what the Republicans would do," he wrote. "I deserve all the scorn I got.
I'm not interested in relitigating the past, but I got six felonies and he got another term as chair."

Why do we have two sets of rules when politicians lie, steal and cheat?!! 
One for democrats and an entirely different rule for GOPers.
Does anyone benefit when the MSM allows democrats to lie, cheat and steal at will?
Take a look at ANY democrat controlled city and tell me how that's worked out for the kids and the poor!

No comments: