Tuesday, April 30, 2013

ESPN Apologizes for Commentator's Christian Worldview on Homosexuality

ESPN Apologizes for Commentator's Christian Worldview on Homosexuality:
"Broussard then seconded that motion, and gave an example of that conversation and how it could be productive:
I’d like to second what LZ said. “I’m a Christian. I don’t agree with homosexuality. I think it’s a sin, as I think all sex outside of marriage between a man and a woman is. [ESPN's] L.Z. [Granderson] knows that. He and I have played on basketball teams together for several years. We’ve gone out, had lunch together, we’ve had good conversations, good laughs together. He knows where I stand and I know where he stands. I don’t criticize him, he doesn’t criticize me, and call me a bigot, call me ignorant, call me intolerant."

No comments: