Sunday, June 30, 2013

My "friends" from Obama's organizing unit just sent me this eye opener.

My "friends" from Obama's organizing unit just sent me this eye opener.
It's titled "Is this a mistake?"
Nice to know the presidents political brown shirts are pin pointing those who don't "voluntarily" contribute to Dear Leader's bank account.
Doncha tink?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
James --

I just got a list of everyone who's pitching in to build Organizing for Action -- and it looks like you're not part of it.
Here's the record we have for this exact email address:
-- Organizing for Action member: No

-- Suggested donation today: $5
So here I am, on the Sunday morning of the biggest deadline we've faced as a young organization, and I'm asking you, earnestly and directly:
Please chip in $5 or more to build OFA today:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Sunday-Deadline
We have so many big fights we want to take on, and what we do depends on the resources we have at midnight tonight.

I hope you'll help.
Thanks,
Jon
Jon Carson
Executive Director
Organizing for Action -----
If you've made a donation in the last 24 hours that isn't reflected above, don't worry -- it may still be processing. Thanks for your support.

No comments: