Friday, February 28, 2014

Old story, but it fits with the Arizona Law. I guess...

Sara Casm - Old story, but it fits with the Arizona Law. I guess...:
LESBIAN IN NEED OF A HAIRCUT PICKS AN ALL MALE MUSLIM BARBERSHOP GETS THE BOOT…….
Old story, but it fits with the Arizona Law.

I guess it is okay to force Muslims to bake a pork roast and serve champagne for a gay wedding reception as well?

That stupid lesbian cake story has gone way too far out of hand and turned everybody nuts.

They promote laws to attack Christians to get support from the media and the left, but I am sure there are provisions for every other religion.

Chick-Fil-A refuses to serve customers on Sunday. How long until they are attacked and forced to open their doors rather than deny food to non-Christians that want to do business on Sunday?

I own a business and I will happily take the money of any member of any religion, sexual preference or even felons if I think they will pay and not try to hurt my employees. But, I only service septic tanks and I don't have to take part in your wedding or religious ceremonies. But if I wanted to reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, I should be able to.

If I want to be an ignorant bigot and refuse service to people born on Tuesdays, I should have the right. I am only shooting myself in the foot by doing that, but it is still legal to refuse money, isn't it?

When I don't want customers, it is usually because they are liars, jerks or non-payers. I don't start an argument and tell them why I don't want their business because that is asking for a lawsuit and I don't like throwing money at lawyers. I simply charge them 1000% over the going rate and when they don't want to pay, it was their decision, not mine. A few times they took us up on the offer, so we just got to make a serious profit off of their obnoxious attitude.

Just call it a "Putting up with your crap fee" and it is legal. 

No comments: