Tuesday, May 26, 2015

U.K. rape jihadis: ‘This is OK in our culture’

U.K. rape jihadis: ‘This is OK in our culture’:

"I met with the police myself in April 2015. They still weren’t interested. I gave them names of 80 Muslim men who had raped and beaten me. Nothing has happened to those men. I still see them down with the taxis. I can’t publish their names – then they will know it’s me, and they will seize me and beat me again. I went to the gym last week. One of them was at the gym. I see them everywhere.

I don’t go out much. I go to the gym, I walk my dogs. I try not to be recognized.

The men who did this to me have no remorse. They would tell me that what they were doing was OK in their culture.

If British authorities don’t act to save this girl and all the others like her, Britain is finished, and doesn’t even deserve to be saved."

No comments: