Monday, November 14, 2016

Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: "I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump's Rally"

Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: "I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump's Rally" - ABC News
"PHOENIX A.Z. (AP) — For months now, rumors have circulated the Internet that individuals were being paid to protest at rallies held by presidential hopeful Donald Trump. Today a man from Trump’s rally in Fountain Hills, Arizona back in March has come forward to say that he was paid to protest the event.
“I was given $3,500 to protest Donald Trump’s rally in Fountain Hills,” said 37-year-old Paul Horner. 
“I answered a Craigslist ad about a group needing actors for a political event. 
I interviewed with them and got the part.”
Trump supporters have been claiming that protesters are being paid by the Bernie Sanders’ campaign, but Horner disagrees.
“As for who these people were affiliated with that interviewed me, my guess would be Hillary Clinton’s campaign,” Horner said. 
“The actual check I received after I was done with the job was from a group called ‘Women Are The Future’. 
After I was hired, they told me if anyone asked any questions about who I was with or communicated with me in any way, I should start talking about how great Bernie Sanders is.” 
Horner continued, “It was mostly women in their 60’s at the interview that I went to. 
Plus, all the people that I communicated with had an AOL email address. 
No one still has an AOL email address except people that would vote for Hillary Clinton...”
Read on!

No comments: