Thursday, November 17, 2016

Scott Baio and Steven Baldwin slam Hollywood’s overreaction to Trump’s victory – TheBlaze

Scott Baio and Steven Baldwin slam Hollywood’s overreaction to Trump’s victory – TheBlaze:

"During a recent interview on Fox News with Judge Jeanine, Baio was joined by Baldwin to discuss the reaction seen by the Hollywood elite and their fans to Trump’s victory. Asked if Trump supporters would start coming out in Hollywood now that Trump has won, Baio could only comment on the reaction he was seeing in his neck of the woods.

“I think right now with all this anger, which is just so unbelievable to me,” said Baio. “I mean eight years ago I wasn’t crying, and looking for a dog to hold. I wasn’t looking for somebody with a pin on their shoulder that was a safety person. I sucked it up."

No comments: