EXCLUSIVE: At least 18 MORE Guantanamo detainees to be freed within days as Obama starts mass transfer of fanatics who have threatened to bomb and behead Americans
- DailyMail.com has learned that at least 22 of the 59 Guantanamo Bay detainees should be transferred before January 20; four were moved on Thursday
- Move would mean more than a third of the detainees leaving U.S. custody before Donald Trump takes office
- Trump has already warned President Obama against moving any of those there saying they are 'dangerous'
- DailyMail.com lists every detainee still held at Cuban facility first opened in 2002 - including one who threatened to behead a guard but is cleared to go
- Transfer scheme lets other countries take responsibility for the detainees but critics say supervision is minimal and some have returned to terror
- Those freed on Thursday were four Yemenis sent to Saudi Arabia
- Previously freed detainees have returned to the jihad, including at least four members of group which says it carried out Charlie Hebdo massacre in Parise-mail
The group being released will be drawn from those held at Guantanamo - who include an accused senior al Qaeda bomb-maker, the terror group's top financial manager, and two intended 9/11 hijackers, who have all been held in the Cuba-based U.S. detention facility for more than a decade.
According to a military source briefed on the process, as total of 22 detainees are being prepared for transfer out of the camp, also known as Gitmo, before January 20..."